1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. We believe
that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan
and purpose in the ages.
2. We believe that the Bible is and should be the only rule of faith and practice for
the church. Neither tradition, opinion, ritual, speaking in tongues, direct
revelation, nor human reasonings should be placed on a par equivalent to the
Bible as the final authority for man upon earth.
3. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
4. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection
of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that salvation is "by grace," plus nothing and minus nothing. The
conditions of salvation are repentance and faith.
6. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous
before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Justification establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
7. We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the
everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
9. We believe that only saved people should be members of the church. (Acts 5:42)
10. We believe that there are two ordinances commanded in the New Testament for
churches to follow: baptism by immersion after salvation and regular observance
of the Lord's supper to remember His death until He comes again.
Having stated these positions, we believe that balance and love should permeate all that we do. Jesus held the truth with love and that is our desire also.
We would be very happy to provide you with a complete statement of our faith and practice if you contact us. We would also be glad to discuss our ministry either over the phone, in person, or via email. Often it is hard to tell the true heart and genuine balance of a ministry by simply reading over a doctrinal statement. Personal contact is often necessary to sense the true spirit of a church.